Friday, February 27, 2009

Thanks!

Just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone for all their kindness this past week!! So many people have called to check up on me & make sure I'm ok!! Also, my friend, Laura, who is my visiting teaching partner & Primary President, made the kids & I a great dinner this week!! Then, today, my good friend, Delanie, (who is pregnant herself), brought me lunch from Sonic today, complete with a KING size Snickers!!! (I'm cutting it in pieces - hopefully to savor over a few days!!) :) Thanks to every one for thinking of me!! This taking it easy crap is no fun!! I can just feel the weight packing on - all I do is eat & sit/lay down!!! :( I even went out to pick up dog poop today, just to get my butt off the couch!! :) Anywhoo - just feeling a little lucky to have so many people care & wanted to say thanks!!! :) (***Oh yeah - Noah's teacher asked Shayne if we needed dinner or anything!!****) WOW!!

No comments: