*First of all, we have 8 more weeks until our baby is here!! Can't even believe that I'm 8 months already!! (I know I said that last month, but it's just flying by now!!) If I get my way, she'll be here in about 6 weeks!! :) I just had my first 2-week visit - - one more & after that I start getting "checked"!! - YUCK!! Not looking forward to that, but it is kinda good because then it's almost time!! :)
*The other day, the kids were outside & we set up the Spiderman tent on the trailer & they had lunch in their little "fort"! They thought it was cool, but the coolness wore off about an hour later!! :)

* We went to Tasha & Cory's for the Super Bowl - bummer the Cardinals didn't win, but at least they made it there!! :) We had a good time & ate a TON of treats!! Thanks guys!! :) (We also got to sing happy b-day to John/Papa - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOHN!!! - today's the real bday!!) :)
Hunter was laughing hysterically as Roscoe was chasing him & biting on his shirt!! :)
1 comment:
Hey Skinny Minny!! You look great...It is all baby for sure. You can tell that from behind nobody would even know you were pregnant. Hope your feeling well...What is her name?
Post a Comment