Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Round Two :)
Well, last night, we had our second round of the hospital!! (Some day I'll get to see more than just the lobby!!) :) I was having contractions yesterday, starting about 4-5:00 & they just kept getting worse. So, about 8:00, we get to the hospital & sure enough, they were real!! They were worse than the first time & this time it took 2 shots to stop them!! :( The baby was moving like crazy & we even got to "hear" the hiccups on the monitor!! :) I'm still at a "1", however, I'm about 60% effaced!! Dr. Huish was actually there, delivering a baby, so he stopped by to see me! He said we just need to keep her in for another week & then we're good to go!! Well, today, I've had contractions AGAIN, so hopefully I can make it until next Tuesday!! I'm not enjoying the resting time - just feeling super lazy! Also, trying to drink tons of water so I don't get dehydrated & cause more contractions! (Didn't know that I'm supposed to be drinking 1 gallon per day - - who can do that?? YUCK!!) Hopefully with all my "down time" I won't gain 10 more lbs. by just sitting/laying here all day, every day!!! (Thanks, Mom for sending me home with delicious English Toffee & peanut brittle last night - that's sure to help!!!) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She sure does want to come out!! Well while you were getting TWO shots last night I had a nightmare about getting one in my butt!! I remember very clearly too it hurt really bad. So I must have felt you at the hospital getting yours or I have so much anxiety about tomorrow!! Take it easy.
Wow- your babies sure like to exit early. Hope you feel better. I'm back in town and will be stopping by tomorrow mid morning with a delightful treat for you.
I am so sorry for all the excitement, but she just can't wait to meet you guys! My nurse last appt informed me I needed to be drinking a gallon of water a day too . . . what the heck! I am lucky if I get a glass or 2 in. I feel your pain there, I have been trying to be better. Hang in there!
Post a Comment