Ok, so he didn't really do anything "heroic", but we're proud of him just the same!!! :) Today, Shayne's crew was chosen to help "protect" the President!! They were down at Dobson High, just in case anything would have happened to Mr. Obama!!! He tried to take a picture of him, but I guess the Secret Service said No!! :( He did wave to him however! The only picture he got was of the car - and with his cell phone, so it's not the best picture!! :( Just thought that was kinda cool & wanted to share!! :)
2 comments:
That is cool!! Too bad he didn't get a photo with the president!!
That is so cool. I did not even know he was coming until Sarina told me. I would have stood in line for hours to get a ticket. Isa wanted to go and called Deb and asked if she would take her. Darn it. Sarina drove by and saw him as well. Too Cool!!!
Post a Comment