Monday, February 9, 2009

Funny!!

This morning, as the kids were getting ready for school, Hunter was watching tv & a Jenny Craig commercial came on. The spokesperson is now the lady from Cosby (I know her name, just can't spell it!!). Well, Hunter being a huge Biggest Loser fan (like the rest of us), goes, "hey, she looks like Joelle!!!" At first I didn't know what he was talking about, then he said, "you know, from Biggest Loser!!" I just died laughing!!! He's only 3 & he put the 2 together!! (She was wearing a grey/silver shirt in the commercial, too!!) :) It was a funny way to start the day!!

2 comments:

xraymomma said...

That is so funny. Kids are much more observant than we give them credit for I guess! Your belly is cute! And your Vday party looks like alot of fun.

Sione and Britni Fa said...

That's cute! I'm glad to see we have another fan of Biggest Loser! :)