Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Nesting??

Ok, so my visit to the hospital really opened my eyes!! When I heard the nurse on the phone tell me that I was supposed to go to the hospital, I realized....."oh my gosh - I have NOTHING ready!!" I quickly grabbed a change of clothes & threw them in a bag, hoping that I wouldn't be staying this time!! Well, luckily I didn't & I had time to get ready for the "real thing"!! I came home & washed all the baby's clothes & had a little more time to pack my bag!! I'm totally ready for the big day now!! Her tiny clothes are hanging in her closet & folded neatly in her drawers! (Along with the teeny diapers!!) :) Even though this is #4, you just forget how small they really are!! We are all excited, but mostly me - I'm being a little selfish this time around & just ready to be done!! I wake up every 2 hours to "turn" - I feel like a steak on a grill ...... switching sides & hot!! (Not "hot" in a good way either!!) :) I get a little winded going up & down the stairs every day; I'm getting too big for most of my clothes; my legs ache; my feet are swelling; the baby feels like she's gonna kick through my chest; I'm scared that she might be breech, as per the nurse in the hospital; I could go on, but don't really want to take up another paragraph complaining!!! :) I honestly LOVE being pregnant.... just not the last few months!!

2 comments:

hernandezfam said...

Wow you must be about 9 months pregnant..lol Well now at least you are ready. We will just have to wait until she is ready now. Be glad it is not summertime :-) I feel for you and I am SOOOO glad it is you not me..ha ha. She will be here sooner than you know it, hang in there.

hansen family said...

That really stinks!! I remember how horrible sleeping was the last month =) We can't wait to see her!! Love you =)