Monday, March 2, 2009
Baby Update
I went to the dr. today & found out that I am dialated to 3, 75% effaced, measuring 37 (I'm only 36 wks), and that her head is definitely right there!!! He said that it is still too early to "help" me out, but if I go on my own, they won't stop me!! ;) Hopefully this little girl will cooperate & not be stubborn & try to stay in there for another 3 weeks!!! However, being that I've basically been in slow labor for a week now, I don't know that that will happen!! I'm not going to go jogging, but just not plopping down on the couch all day!! :) The best part of the day was finding out that I actually LOST a pound!! How that happened is beyond me, but I'm just glad I didn't gain 4 more!!! :) Maybe my next post will be with big news!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ahhh- good luck Tiff! Seriously drop your kids off here if you need to!
Good luck Tiffany! I would love to bring your family dinner. Can't wait to see this little one...I am sure she will be beautiful!
Hey,
You know you can call me ANYTIME and I'll watch those other kids! My kids would love it! I'm jealous that you always go into labor "on your own"! Good luck and keep us posted!
Love ya!
-Q
Yeah, that is so fun! I hope everything goes well. By the way I am using Enfamil Lipil or any generic of that - thanks for thinking of me!
Post a Comment