Wednesday morning, I woke up about midnight, having small contractions. I was able to go back to sleep until 3:30-4. By that time, the contractions were much stronger but I couldn't sleep, just kept tossing & turning! So, I got up & decided to take a shower. Shayne was working, but was supposed to be home about 8am, so I figured I'd wait until about 7 to call him. Well, by that time, I was going on about 7 hours of contractions, so I called him & told him what was going on. He got home & got ready, then we headed to the hospital!! (dropping the kids off at my mom's first!) I was checked - at a 5 - so they kept me.....hooray!!! I got a room by 11, Dr. Huish happened to be there & broke my water about noon, got my epidural shortly after, and she was born at 3:40!! Probably my best delivery experience!! (The best part was NO stitches - woo hoo!!) :) We were blessed, once again, with a healthy, beautiful baby!!! So, .........here she is!!!
Olivia Sydney Martinez
7lbs. 7oz.
19.1 in. long
1. going to the hospital 2 & 3. first pictures 4 & 5. happy family 6 & 7. going home! 8. 3/13
***A big thank you to my mom for keeping the kids from Wednesday to Friday!!! That was a HUGE help & sooooo appreciated!!! We love you lots!!! :)
11 comments:
Congratulations. She is sooo cute. (I was actually going to call you on Wednesday right about 3:30. I was looking for "buck teeth" good thing I did not call)
She looks so cuddly. Have fun!
YAY! She is gorgeous of course and you look GREAT! I can't wait to come meet her, let me know when your settled and we will bring dinner! I am so excited for you!!!! If you need anything let me know, a playdate might be good then you can get some rest...perhaps
Yeah!!! I am so glad she is here and that everything went well. Can't wait to meet her, I'll call you this week.
Yay, so glad you had her and everything went well! She is so perfect and you look so good, too. All of your kids are so adorable.....
I'm glad you had a good delivery experience! That's how my last one was. I actually enjoyed most of it. Thank goodness for epiderals!
Congrats!! We are so excited for you guys! What a cute addition!! Please call us if you need anything and maybe I can come get the kids to play this week!! Do you guys have spring break? Talk to you soon!!
:)
Cris
She is adorable!!! Congratulations to your whole family! And I guess I'll forgive you for stealing one of my names since you had a baby first. Just kidding! :)
She is beautiful! Im very excited to meet her:) Love and miss you!
Too Cute!!! I can't wait to see her.
Congrats.
I LOVE HER!!!!! Her little chunky neck is so funny. I can't wait to see her again!!
Congrats! She is so beautiful! Glad your delivery went smoothly. What a cute family you have!
Oh Tiffany, she is so beautiful! I kept thinking I need to check your blog, cuz I knew it was about time for your baby to be here! So has is it been NICE with your kids home on Spring Break or just more work?? Hopefully nice to at least sleep in. :o) I'm glad your delivery went so well... I'll have to come see your sweet little girl when the kids are back in school. Congrats!!!
Post a Comment