Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Week 37!
OK, so no baby as of yet!! :( I went to the dr. yesterday & I'm now at a 4, but still 80%!! Slow, but steady progress!! I've come to realize that I am way more anxious with this baby than I was with the others!! I guess it's because I KNOW that it's the last one & I just want to be done already!! (Is that bad??) :( I know that I'm still early & I wouldn't be so anxious, had I not already been progressing, so I've kinda been taking it easy - contrary to my previous attitude! :) However, we did go walking last night, for about 40 minutes, - - - and NOTHING!! This baby is going to fit in just fine! Totally stubborn - wanted to come earlier & we didn't let her....now that it's ok, she's gonna pout & make us wait!! :) Oh well, not much we can do!! I've been kinda taking it easy while Shayne's been on shift throughout the week, but he starts his 4 days off tomorrow....... so I just might pick up the pace a bit!! :) We shall see!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was wondering if that sweet thing had come yet, lil' stinker!
Thanks for the update- I've been meaning to call but I don't want to wake you if your sleeping and I never know if Shayne is there and helping- so I don't do anything and then realize I'm a loser friend. Glad to hear your doing ok :)
Post a Comment