Thursday, March 5, 2009

Third Time - Not a Charm! :(

OK, so I guess this baby is going to be quite the little stinker!! Yep - went to the hospital AGAIN!! Had contractions this morning for about 4 hours & figured "this was it"!!! Well, I'm STILL at a 3, but now 80% effaced!! They didn't give me anything to stop the contractions, but sent me home because they weren't strong enough!! Talk about frustrated!! I know, I know, I'm still a little early, but the whole contraction thing is driving me crazy!! :p I didn't think I'd make it to my next appointment, considering that I was "progressing", but heck - - I just might make it another 2 weeks!! :(

3 comments:

Priceless Heritage said...

ohhhh- so sorry Tiff!

The Nelson Family said...

I really feel for you! The last month is so hard. Hang in there.

Priceless Heritage said...

Tiff- how are you??????