Here are a few pictures from the past week:
Monday: went to the dr. for 1st check-up. Olivia weighed 6lbs. 11oz. She had a little jaundice, so went to the lab to do a blood test & for the PKU test. She did NOT like them messing with her little foot & she cried the ENTIRE time!! :( --That's the most she's cried EVER!! Needless to say, she was out for the majority of the day!! We got the results back that afternoon & they were a little high, so we had to go back on Tuesday!!

Tuesday: we went back to the dr. to re-check her counts & they had gone down a little! PHEW!! If they hadn't, she was gonna have to stay the night at the hospital!! :( She did however, gain a few ounces overnight!! Up to 6lbs. 13 oz!! (Probably from eating just before!!) :) This time was less traumatic & she hardly cried at all!! Since it was St. Patrick's Day, here were my lucky charmers:

**Madelyn & Noah went hiking in Payson with Shayne & Rudy, so I didn't get their pictures, but they did wear green!! :) **
**Madelyn & Noah went hiking in Payson with Shayne & Rudy, so I didn't get their pictures, but they did wear green!! :) **
6 comments:
Love the pics!! I am sure you are super busy especially with the kids home on spring break. But at least I got to talk to you a little today :-) Maybe you can get some rest next week when Madelyn and Noah go back to school. Take care.
How dang cute, I love it!!! I love the picuter of her and Shayne =)
very cute T. Maybe we will actually get to see her next week at the big "Party"!!!
Too cute. Glad her jaundice is gone. Addi had it for almost the first month of her life and had to be in a light box. We had to get her little heel poked so much it was bruised!!! We want to come see her soon.
WHATEVER! Is all I can say, you have four kids and still managed to put them in Green? Ug! Mine left the house in blue and red and I didnt even realize it was Paddys day til I heard it on the radio! Im a loser. Anyway, maybe instead of me bringing you dinner, you should bring me dinner, you seem to have it all together. haha
She is gorgeous and I love the pics, she has triple the hair Gavin does and I thought he was doing pretty good, we shoulda been Mexican. lol
Very cute pics glad she is doing good. I was sad I missed seeing you Sunday!
Post a Comment