Well, I'd have to say that Shayne & I weren't as impressed with Legoland as we thought we were gonna be!! :( It was fun & the Lego structures were AMAZING, but we just expected it to be for adults & kids, but it was pretty much just for kids!! Even though we weren't too impressed, the kids had a great time!! The park is kinda big & there was a lot to see - -so, being that we went there for the kids, it was worth it!! :) Noah is really into Legos, so this was a dream-come-true for him!! He was in heaven!! --Except every 30 minutes he kept asking, "Now can I buy some Legos???"
If you've never been there, make sure to either wear your swim suit, or take a change of clothes!! YOU WILL GET WET!!! Even if you don't plan on it!! (Unless you completely avoid 1/2 of the park!!) Madelyn & Noah LOVED the pirate ship/water park!! They were completely soaked!! (We did bring swim suits!!) Unfortunately, for Hunter, he fell asleep before we made it to the water!! (Actually, that turned out to be a good thing, because I would not have let him in the mob on the pirate ship!!!)
The lines were quite short for the rides & the day was pretty laid back, so we had fun! I'm not trying to tell anyone never to go there, however, if you're looking for adult rides, or fast rides, this might not be the place for you!! :) --Just my opinion!! :)
Here are some pictures from Legoland:
Once again - the goofy sideways picture!! (I think it's my photo shop program!!) Hunter loved the horse ride, because he got to sit all by himself!! Shayne said this (sideways picture) roller coaster was the best ride there!
Don't miss "Mini Land"!! It was awesome!! This is a New York street & the Vegas Strip - too cool!! (And of course, we had to see the Legoland Fire Dept!!)
Panning for magic crystals - - DON'T DO IT!!! We thought "Oh, cool! You can pan for magic crystals!!" Well, they were 2 pans for $5 & the girl told us you can get 5 crystals each! Then, she said if you get 5, bring them up & you'll get a medal!! What a great deal - NOT!! We bring up our crystals, she takes them & gives the kids their medals!! YOU CAN'T KEEP THE CRYSTALS!! Needless to say, they were bummed!! I took Noah up first & we were quite dissapointed, and I think the girl felt bad, so she gave Noah a crystal to keep!! Well, Shayne tried to "keep" one for Madelyn, but she wouldn't let him!! She told him that wasn't right, so he didn't - way to go Madelyn!!! :)
Driving Lego cars - DO it!! :) The kids loved it!! Noah was actually supposed to be 6, but I knew he could do it!! :) He did..... eventually! He drove on the wrong side of the road for a while, but then got the hang of it!! Madelyn, on the other hand, stopped at stop signs & red lights!! It was quite funny!! :)
1 comment:
We went to Legoland last year, and I kinda felt the same way. I had a lot lower expectations though cuz I was pregnant and couldn't go on many rides anyway!
I had fun watching the kids have fun, though. Isaac LOVED those horses, too. :) My kids loved the racecars, too, they kept their "driver's licenses" for a long time. :) I'm glad we didn't do the crystals. Sounds lame. I really liked the pirate ship ride where you could squirt people in the waterpark section. That was fun. I guess I actually had a pretty good time since a lot of the rides were kiddish and I COULD ride on them! We're going to Lagoon this year in Utah... I'm excited! We'll have to get together before we leave now that you guys are back! My kids have swimming lessons everyday from 10-11:30, so we should do something after that!
Post a Comment