Saturday, June 7, 2008

I did it again!! :)

Well, as Shayne would say, "I'm addicted!!" I'd like to thank all my friends for getting me hooked on blogging!! :) Yes, I am addicted!! :) I have started my THIRD blog! Hopefully this will be helpful to all you parents who hear, "What can we do??" or "I'm borred!!" this summer!! The new blogspot is: www.azsummerfun.blogspot.com - check it out! As always, if you have something to add, just email me the info: martinezfive@cox.net!! Thanks!! (Oh, and for those of you saying, "She has too much time on her hands!!" ... the info came from a project I did for church a few years ago!! :)

1 comment:

Kara said...

Wow Tiffany, you are addicted... but its so much fun, how can you not be?? I love your new blog, what a great idea! I'm glad you liked my little post about preschool... Isaac really did have so much fun this year and learn so much... thanks for all you did!!

ps- I found out Isaac does have am kindergarten...