Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Jammin' FHE

I'm sure the kids all agree that last night was the most fun Family Home Evening that we've had!! We started out with the kids "performing" for Shayne & I, and not too long after, all 5 of us were gettin down!! :) We got out some of our old CD's from high school & had so much fun! Even Shayne & I were dancing! The kids thought it was so funny!! :)


4 comments:

hansen family said...

Cool!!!! Looks like you guys were totally rockin' out! What fun.

hernandezfam said...

Tiffany, where are you jammin out. Shayne should have grabbed the camera or video cam and got that...:-) looks like fun!!!See you guys soon!!!

Tina ♥ said...

Those are the best! Looks like fun!!

Kara said...

Oh I see where Hunter and Noah learned their break dancing from! I was just commenting on Tasha's blog about Hunter and Noah's break dancing! Go Shayne, go Shayne! So where are the pics of you dancing??