Friday, June 20, 2008

CPR

Last night, I went to Enrichment & learned a lot!! The theme was Summer Survival, so we had some easy summer foods to sample, some yummy punch, a CPR course & went home with a cute bag full of ideas & fun stuff!! Shayne was our CPR instructor & he did a great job!! He was quite nervous, but you couldn't tell!! He was asked to do a short presentation, but was very "thorough" and took about 45 minutes!! :) I've talked with a few people that are interested in getting certified, so if you might be, let me know & we can get a group together!! Shayne borrowed the mannequins from a friend that certifies people in CPR, and we can probably get a group rate!! :)

(P.S. I'll be posting a few recipes from last night on The Recipe Pot and AZ Summer Fun!!)

1 comment:

Kara said...

Hey Amy was just telling me about this last night. She was quite impressed with Shayne... she seemed to learn a lot! I'm glad it went well!