Friday, June 20, 2008

Enough, Already!!

OK - so now this is the THIRD tooth that Madelyn has lost within just a few weeks!!! Geez! She lost her front "eye tooth" (I believe that's what it is) tonight! Just twisted it & it fell out!! After she lost her last tooth, I told her that she probably shouldn't expect $5 for every other tooth she loses!! I told her that when you lose your "two-front-teeth" that's a big deal, so the Tooth Fairy usually pays more for those than the other teeth!! So, hopefully the Tooth Fairy hasn't gone broke yet & will come tonight!! :)

(At least she lost it before our California trip..... in the morning!! Yeah!! We can't wait!! Be back to blog all about it on Wednesday!!!) :)

2 comments:

Kara said...

Tell Madelyn that at our house the Tooth Fairy leaves $5 for front teeth only, too! (Well, and their very first tooth). I really like your new background, its so pretty. :) Have fun in CA... can't wait to read about it! Thanx for bringing Isaac's shoes by yesterday...just in time for us to go swimming yesterday. :)

Jamie said...

Hope you guys are having fun in Cali, can't wait to read all about it.