Thursday, July 22, 2010

Left-out

I guess since everyone else has had their own post, I'll HAVE to do one for Olivia!! ;) She is getting soooo independent & into everything!! She can now open doors, (since we have the pull-down handles), she moves chairs to reach things, and has started climbing on everything!!! I guess she wouldn't be related to our other kids if she wasn't a little monkey & full of bumps & bruises at this age!! As witnessed by our fellow campers, she falls ALL the time!!! :( If she would ever sit still, she might not have this problem!! :)
Her funniest talent at the moment, is singing "Paparazzi"!! --Ok, so she can't actually SING it, but when I ask her to "sing Paparazzi", she says, "papa, papa, papa, papa"! :) It came on the other day in the car & she totally started saying that!! It was quite funny!!

2 comments:

Sione and Britni Fa said...

So cute! That Paparazzi song must be a hit with the kids- every time we get in the car the kids beg to listen to it. Soakai says "papa-roxxi" and Maizi says "papa-wubbzy" Whatever! :)

Kara said...

You are so good at keeping up on your blog Tiffany. I get too overwhelmed at catching up. ;) I can't believe how grown up Olivia is! She's not a baby anymore, shes a TODDLER! So fun. Kinda sad though, huh? Mia also has some catchy songs she likes to sing... when we were on our Annie kick she would sing "to-nanow, to-nanow, I lala to-nanow, uh always a day away!" soo fun. :o)