My little DIRTY Ladybug - was totally in her element being outside all day & walking around being "free"!! She fell soooo many times, ate things off the ground & ate dirty ice from the ice chest- hope the saying's true, "a little dirt won't hurt!" :)

Hunter - had a blast playing with all the kids! He was in his element by wearing "long pants" and his boots every day!! Luckily I said he couldn't bring his leather jacket (that he begged me to bring), or he would have really been sweating!! :)
** He got chicken at Arby's (in Payson) & he said, "Hey, this looks like a boot!" It totally did, so I had to take a picture!! :) Like his dirt marks from wearing his boots??? ;) He even had jeans on with them!! Don't him & Chloe look homeless?? He was in trouble, so he was pouting! He loved Ady & Cruz - I was always telling him not to touch them or kiss them with his dirty self!! :)
Noah - loved hanging out with all his buddies, building forts, and playing from morning til night!!!
Madelyn - had so much fun playing with the girls!! She loved doing crafts, playing in their "fort", roasting marshmallows, and having her freedom all day! :)
At the cool fort the kids found in the woods!! Someone spent a mighty long time working on this!!! Too bad it wasn't close enough for the kids to play in by themselves!!

The guys took the kids to the Fish Hatchery while the moms stayed at camp with the babies! Even though we missed seeing the cool, huge fish, I think we got the better end of the deal!! ;) They also saw some deer & went on a little hike to a water hole!!!

Random pictures-
*Cruz taking one of his "cat naps"! :) * kids playing in their fort they built * Mini Ernie (aka. Sawyer) :) * the very popular "potty bucket" - the bottom was cut out, so no, it did not fill up!!! BEST thing we brought & was enjoyed by all!!!! :) * Shayne helping Cory with car trouble - Figs had left, but after talking to Chance, he told us a trick about trying separate keys & it saved the day!!! :)
2 comments:
Well I am bummed we missed it. My kids love camping. Next time for sure. I won't be a single mother for much longer. Maybe....
Looks like so much fun.
Man! I'm jealous...looks like you had a blast! Going along w/Roxxi- hopefully the next time our husbands will actually be home one of these weekends so we can go & enjoy the festivities. :)
Post a Comment