Saturday, July 3, 2010

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!

Haven't had too much time to post lately, but just wanted to share some random cute pictures of the kids!! Once again, Madelyn gets the shaft! :( (I guess Noah's only in 1 more picture than her, so it's not soooo bad!) :)

Of course, Little Ladybug has the most pictures! She's ALWAYS on the go & into something!! Shoulda called her "Bee" instead of Ladybug - she's so busy!! :)

*Loves bubble baths * Enjoys making messes * Always getting out the brown sugar or shortening & sitting on them* Loves playing in the water * Loves playing with the Legos - her big brother watches her sooo carefully & always worries that she will put tiny things in her mouth!!* :)

Hunter:

* Likes playing "Order Up" on the Wii & thinks he HAS to wear the hat (that came with the game), every time he plays!!* Said, "Oh, I've been waiting to do this!!!" With his hot chocolate & newspaper! (I'm sure he thought he was drinking coffee & reading the paper! ;) * Grabbed a silk flower, put it in his mouth & danced across the living room!! * Fell while dancing & hit his cheek on a little chair - has a big bruise on his cheek! :( Is such a good big brother!!!*

Noah:

*After waiting NINE long weeks, finally got his Lego Harry Potter game & LOVES playing it!! (He got a reservation card for his bday, in April, that said the game would be out May 18th - - well, Lego pushed it back to June 29th!!) It was definitely worth the wait - so much like the movie!! :)

Madelyn: Although I don't have any new pictures to post, she has been busy rushing to grow up!!! :) She is really into doing her own hair, picking out her own clothes (yes, she's 9 & has done this for a while, but now she is almost horrified if I pick them out!!), trying to sneak make-up all the time, and trying to convince me that she needs a bra!!!!! WHAT????!!! Slow down - - I'm not ready for all this!!!!! :(

No comments: