Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Toothless!
Monday night, Noah's tooth was soooo wiggly so I convinced him to let me tie dental floss to it & then told him that he could pull it out! (hehe!) ;) Well, I tied the floss on & basically just tightened the knot & the tooth flew out!!! All the kids were so excited!! :) He went to bed, put his tooth in his "tooth fairy box" & said, "I hope she brings me $100!!!" - - I told him, "Good luck on that one!!" ;) However, he was thrilled to wake up & find $5! He got out his Lego book & was studying them, so he could figure out which one to buy!! I told him that he probably didn't have enough for Legos, (cuz they're so expensive!!), but he insisted that he could buy SOME type of Legos!!! We were headed to Target anyway - of course - so he searched & searched the Lego isle for some in his price range! Well, like I told him, there weren't any for $5 that he didn't already have, so, being determined to spend his money, he settled for a K'NEX set - which he found on clearance!!! :) He was quite happy!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment