Later that afternoon, we went to my mom's for dinner. We had tons of food & desserts!! We had a good time hanging out & the kids ran around like crazy like always!! Too bad Shayne was working & couldn't join us!! :(
This was my patriotic dessert - Strawberries & Cream:
You can find the recipe on my recipe blog!! :)
Madelyn & I made these goofy "firecracker headbands" for the kids to wear! I found the idea @ Family Fun! :) Hunter & Olivia were, by far, the messiest with their ice cream!!
2 comments:
looks like a fun day! btw, I think the older the kids get the more they get shafted from pics... part of growing up I guess!
Good times! Congrats Tasha! I noticed the picture in the background at your mom's house. I had that same one in my kitchen growing up. Awwe- good to see it :)
Post a Comment