As most of you know, I taught preschool last year. I decided, after going round & round forever, that I would NOT teach this year. :( Noah's school schedule was going to cut it very close for preschool & I didn't want to have to stress about getting the preschool kids out the door & picking up Noah on time! (And now, with the baby coming and morning-or all day-sickness, it really worked out for the best!!)
Well, Tasha & I have kinda worked out a little system, where Chloe comes over here for preschool & Hunter goes to Tasha's when I need to go to the kid's classrooms (or to appointments!!)! We've only had preschool twice, but it's been fun! Hunter loves it & loves doing projects!! --Especially if there's glue involved!! :)
2 comments:
Sign me up for Kendel:) I'll watch Hunter in exchange when Tasha can't. Come on- :) Hope your feeling better. Your blog thing says 10 weeks- already wow. It will start flying now.
Sorry- 11 weeks it says.
Post a Comment