Last night, Madelyn, Noah & I got to go see Walking With Dinosaurs!! (Shayne had to go to class & I didn't really want to deal with Hunter not sitting still, so he stayed with Tasha!!) We went with Deb, her friend Nola, Elena & Isabela. First, we went to eat at Rigatony's, then it was off to the show!! It was so cool! The dinosaurs were so huge & life-like!! The little dinosaurs had people inside of them, but the big ones were more like floats - but their feet moved! Noah's favorite part was when one of the dinosaurs "pooped" - go figure!! :) Thanks Deb, we had a great time!! :)
**Sorry for the blurry pictures, but since you weren't supposed to use a flash, some of them didn't turn out so great!! **
**Sorry for the blurry pictures, but since you weren't supposed to use a flash, some of them didn't turn out so great!! **
The kids:
Isabela, Madelyn & Noah
The stage:
A nest of eggs that actually "hatched"! Then another dinosaur came & ate one of the babies! :(
The dinosaurs:
If you're thinking about going - you should!! If you want more info, check out the website!!http://www.dinosaurlive.com/
2 comments:
How fun! I am glad you guys had a great time! We are going tomorrow morning! We can't wait! I am so glad to hear it was so cool!
the Fig's :)
That's cool! I saw it on the news this morning, it looked cool. Glad you had a fun time!
Post a Comment