I can't even believe that I'm already 12 weeks!! It seems like just yesterday that I took the test!! :) It's even crazier when I think that I've only got 6 months left!!! :) Well, I'm still sick throughout the day, but it's getting better!! The other good news is that for the past few weeks, Hunter has decided that he's excited about the baby!! :) He's really being so sweet! He is snuggly, gives me kisses & tells me "I wuv you", and kisses "the baby" all the time!! Now, I've been told that you can tell what you're having by the way your kids act - if it's a girl, the boys are real loveable, and the girls act more naughty; but if it's a boy, vice versa!! So what does it mean when one boy is sweet, and the other is being quite naughty??? Hunter keeps saying that there's TWO babies - a boy & a girl, so who knows!!! :) (However, he also thinks we should name them Bill & Ted!!) :) Being that I don't get an ultrasound for about 6-8 more weeks - we'll have to wait & see!!! :(
Speaking of Hunter, he decided to dress himself the other morning, while I was getting the other kids ready for school! Check out his nice ensemble: black & tan shirt, grey & white shorts, with navy camo shoes that are too big!! He even styled his own hair - NICE!!
Madelyn spent a few hours painting her tea set! She got it last year for her birthday & just never got around to painting!! I pulled it out today & she was quite excited!! She did a great job! She was a little bummed that she couldn't have a tea party today! We have to wait 24 hours, then bake the set in the oven, let it cool completely in the oven, wash it, THEN she can!!! :)

My big chicken - Noah, had his little brother use his flashlight & walk upstairs with him!! Hunter, being excited to have a real need for his NEW flashlight, was glad to help out!! :) We've lived here for 3 1/2 years now - ya'd think going upstairs wouldn't be such a big deal.... but it is... EVERY night!!!!

1 comment:
hahahahaha.........That's sooooo flippin' funny!!! What does Noah think that Hunter is going to protect him from??? Now all you need to do is put one of those candy dishes with the "hand" upstairs at night. That will really make them crap their jammers'. =) Just kidding. Tell Bubbs that her painting is really good and, we had lots of fun on our sleep over. Love ya =)
Post a Comment