Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yard Work

Lately, when we get home from taking the kids to school, Hunter & I go out to feed Lilo. (He's in charge of the food & I do the water.) Well, it hasn't been too bad out & he always wants to play outside. I usually let him, considering he hasn't bathed yet! Here are a few cute pictures of him doing "yard work"!! :) (I feel bad that most of the posts are about him, but with only him at home for 1/2 the day, what else do I have to do!!! :)


***Britni - maybe he can come mow your nice, new yard!!! :)

3 comments:

hernandezfam said...

Wow!! Hunter does a very nice job on your yard!! Maybe I will hire him to do our front yard :-)

Jamie said...

Cute, cute!
Just got caught up on your blog! Congrats, that is so exciting! Love how you told the kids . . . even if they didn't catch on.

Sione and Britni Fa said...

I think I might take you up on that offer...how much do you think he'd charge me?