Thursday, August 21, 2008

Martinez Fractions :)


one-fourth ...............................................two-fourths


three-fourths ........................................four-fourths

Now our family is WHOLE!!!!! :)

After 13 LONG months, we are proud to announce that there will be a new addition to our family, on (or before) April 2, 2009!!! We are so excited to FINALLY share this news with everyone!! You know there will be many detailed posts to come, but not tonight, because I'm going to bed!!! :)

10 comments:

hernandezfam said...

woo hoo!!! YEAHHH! Congratulations you guys! Here come the diapers again. :-) Now you will have enough people to ride partners at Disneyland :-)

Tina ♥ said...

WOW!! That is so exciting to see TWO lines.... when you want two lines. YEAH for you. Good luck!!!

Duncan Family said...

Congratulations! Very happy for
you!!!

hansen family said...

YEAH!YEAH!YEAH! Congratulations!!! YOu guys, we're super excited for you!!! We can't wait to see the little baby!!! I guess all that hard work paid off =)

Priceless Heritage said...

YEAH! Very excited for your family.

Kara said...

Yay Tiffany! (and all the other Martinezes!) Congratulations, we are so excited for #4! I'm sure he or she will be just as adorable as all of your others. Can't wait to see your cute little belly pop out again, its been such a long time it seems! Looking forward to all the upcoming posts.... fun stuff! (I'll bet your kids are so excited, too, especially Madeline... I'm sure she wants the baby to be a girl, huh?!)

Kara said...

p.s. I love your math skills... =)

Wooden Family said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you.

Sione and Britni Fa said...

Hooray for you!!! Congrats...can't wait to see the new addition.

Fig Family said...

OK, I feel like a DORK!! Chance came home and told ME today!! Usually it is the other way around!! And then he asks, didn't you read the blog??!! Well, normally I do! But I've been a little busy!! Anyway...CONGRATULATIONS!! How fun!! We are so excited for you!!