Friday, August 15, 2008

Brother Time

Since school started, Hunter has really missed Madelyn & Noah while the're at school! (Don't get me wrong, he is loving having ALL my attention for 4 hours a day, but it's just not the same!!) :) Over the past week, he & Noah have been playing so cute together, (being that they're together a few hours before Madelyn gets home), & I caught a few moments:

Playing with Noah's Playmobil guys on Noah's bed - of course they have to dump them out to see them better!!

Hunter really wanted to go outside the other day, and eventhough I told him it was hot, he didn't care!! So, just as I said yes, the sprinklers came on & he asked if he could go in them! I figured, what the heck! By the time they change, the sprinklers will shut off, and it's so hot out, they'll dry quickly! So, Hunter grabbed his goggles & headed out!! Noah decided to join him & they had a few minutes of cooling off-fun!! :)

2 comments:

hernandezfam said...

How sweet!! I really like that picture of Hunter and Noah with the Playmobile toys on the bed that is adorable. Hope to see you guys soon!

hansen family said...

How fun!!! Once again I love the goggles =) I bet he was nice and sweaty inside of them!!! Tell him that Gage and Chloe said that he looks like a cool dude!!!