Friday, August 1, 2008

First Two Days


(Kindergarten) ----------(First Grade) -----------(Second Grade)
It is amazing how fast my kids are growing up! You always hear that "they grow so fast", but it is so true!! Madelyn is in 2nd grade, and it seems like just yesterday we were taking her to her first day of kindergarten!! :( She has had a fun first 2 days of school! She has met a few new friends & was so excited to see her "old" friends!

For some reason, I can't find the picture of Noah's first day of preschool, to compare with his first day of kindergarten!! :( Well, Noah had a great first day!! He had fun & met some new friends!! However, his second day wasn't quite as good! He flipped his card to yellow - on the second day!!! Not a good start!!! :( Apparently he was "playing around when he was supposed to be listening"!! I figured this child would flip his card more than Madelyn, but not the second day of school!!!! Hopefully he'll learn his lesson by missing out on TV & all video games!!! When I asked him what his teacher said to him, he told me that he was "be-not-having"!! I had to laugh on that one!! :) Then he said that this boy was blowing "his breath" in his face and it stunk like "poop-gum stuck in hair"!! (That's his term he made up & uses to describe "gross"!!) :) Heaven help me with this boy!!! :) I love him like crazy, but he is something else!!

1 comment:

Priceless Heritage said...

How cute is she!! The first days- Mine are coming soon :) Noah is so funny. All this free time now- what are you going to do??