Thursday, May 22, 2008

Who'da Thought??

Jackets & jeans in May???? What is the deal with the weather??!! Not that I'm complaining, because I LOVE the rain, but strange!! :) The boys & I took Madelyn to dance tonight & they thought it was so cool to put on pants & a jacket!! We went to the grocery store while we were out, and Noah just HAD to splash in a big puddle, soaking his pant leg!! Oh well, I'm sure tomorrow it will be 200 degrees again!! :)

2 comments:

hernandezfam said...

I hope it warms up for Saturday!! I love the rain too but this is going to spoil Diego's swim party. Crazy weather. But hey I was able to turn the air off and it is actually very chilly in the house, can't beat that. I am sure it does not make SRP or APS happy though.

Jamie said...

The weekend has been great, better prepare ourselves to start melting!