Monday, May 19, 2008

Recital

On Saturday, the kids & I went to Chloe & Sadie's recital! (Shayne had to work, of course!) It was so cute!! They are in a Princess class, and they danced to "Bibbiti, Boppiti, Boo"! It was so funny to see the little girls, looking at each other, trying to remember what to do!! :) They did so good & they all did the ending just perfect!! Madelyn is a little nervous, but very excited for her recital, coming up in a few weeks!!




After the recital, we had our first dose of summer!! :( We got in the HOT car & drove straight to Circle K for Icees!! Then, we came home & the kids played in the water!! (And you would have thought I told them we were going in a REAL pool - - they were so excited for our little inflatable one!!) :) I knew the heat was coming, but I was keeping my fingers crossed that summer just might not happen this year!! :)

2 comments:

hernandezfam said...

Chloe looks so cute. I cant wait to see Madelyn's recital. Looks like the kids were keeping nice and cool in their pool, how fun!!! Isa wants to come over and slip and slide soon. Cant wait to see you guys this saturday!!

hansen family said...

That looks super fun! I sure am glad that Noah had his goggles on so he could see he could see where he was swimming in that HUGE pool. =)