Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tagged!

A- Attached or single: Attached (for almost 10 years!)
B- Best Friend: I have a bunch of awesome friends, but I'd have to say my "best" is my dear sister!! :)
C-Cake or Pie: cake
D-Day: Any day, Monday - Saturday!
E- Essential Item: camera
F- Favorite Color: red
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: like Gummi Bears, but LOVE Gummi Coke bottles!!
H-Home town: Chandler
I- Indulgences: scrapbooking, playing on the computer & going to Target!
J- January or July?: January!!
K-Kids: yes, 3 (Madelyn, Noah, and Hunter)
L-Life is incomplete without: my family :)
M- Marriage Date: 01/09/99
N- Number of Siblings: 1 sister
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges!
P- Phobias or Fears: Everyone knows I hate grasshoppers!!!
Q- Quote: "Damn, Gina!" ~ Martin Laurence (sp?)
R- Reason To Smile: my kids being funny
S- Season: Winter!
T- Tag Three: Elena, Delanie, Katelyn
U- Unknown Fact About Me: Don't know..... obsessed with Harry Potter!! :)
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Really? I am married to an avid hunter, really no choice here. (Ditto, Cris!!) :)
W- Worst Habit: staying on the computer too late!!
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds!
Y-Your favorite food: Italian & Mexican
Z: Zodiac Sign: Taurus

No comments: