Ok, so this is a pretty gross posting, but I had to post it!! (This is dedicated to you, Q!!) :) I went outside to feed Lilo (our dog), and this is what I saw in the sandbox:
EEEK!! This is not like the tiny mice we've seen before..... this one was huge!! It was dead, of course! Thanks to our mouse/lizard hunting dog!!! :) Now, if I can only teach her to hunt grasshoppers, we'll be great!! 
EEEK!! This is not like the tiny mice we've seen before..... this one was huge!! It was dead, of course! Thanks to our mouse/lizard hunting dog!!! :) Now, if I can only teach her to hunt grasshoppers, we'll be great!! 
4 comments:
Wow that mouse looks really big and I am not sure if it was or the picture makes it look huge. Almost like a rat! Lilo, Lilo!! At least you don't have to pay someone to get rid of your mice and lizzards. Ziggy has caught a few birds and that is gross especially when they are still somewhat alive!! Don't worry I will not be taking pictures of those :-)
I hate mice! At least it was outside, we had them in our house in Utah, I hated it!
What do you mean it is dedicated to me?!!! GROSS...can't believe you got close enough to photograph it!!! You sicko!
I think that is a gopher!e
Post a Comment