For school, I didn't let the kids wear their "real" costumes, just in case they were to get "damaged" during the day! ;) Soooo - - that meant that we had to come up with 3 extra costumes!! Well. . . lucky for us, Grama had 2 huge boxes of dress-up clothes that worked perfectly!! THANKS, Grama!! :) Hunter was supposed to be a "community helper", being that that was what they were talking about in class! Well, only him & 1 other kid actually followed the rules!!! It was totally fine, because Hunter loves police (touchy subject with Dad ;), so he borrowed the police suit & looked great!!
The costume parade!!! :)
Tell me how a shark is a community helper!!!??? ;) Hunter's teacher is Ms. Snell - he loves her & has lots of fun with her!! :)
Noah chose to be a doctor! (Didn't have the same rules as Hunter, but also chose a "helper"! ;) He was to embarrassed to wear the "cap", but still looked cute! :) He had a stethoscope, but didn't wear it the whole time!! :/
Goofy pictures, I know!! :( However, the kids had to bring their costumes to school & change in the afternoon :( so I couldn't take pictures in the morning! :( This picture was taken as I walked past him with Hunter's class during the parade. Not quite sure what he's doing in this one??!! ;)
Playing Halloween "twister"!! :)
Madelyn chose to be a pirate! She looked cute, but didn't get to change until just before school got out!! DUMB!!! :(
I had the kids stop after school & let me take a picture - - Madelyn was so worried that people would see!!! Oh, the drama!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment