Tuesday, October 4, 2011

One More!! :)

Ok - well, I guess I'll update everyone on Shayne & I as well!!  ;)

Shayne has managed to add a little more to his already busy schedule!!  He started teaching an EMT class at MCC this semester!!  It's 2 nights a week, from 5:30-10!!  (He just takes a few hours of vacation if class falls on a day he works!  It only averages out to about 12 hours/month, so not too bad!!)  He was very nervous to take this on, but it was offered to him & everything just worked out!! :)  It's a lot of extra work for him, being that he has to start from scratch, but hopefully it will be a breeze for the next semester!!  :)


In August, Shayne went on an archery deer hunt & scored this beauty ;)  ;) - -









All I know, is that our next home better have a BIG den for all these lovely "trophies" he's acquiring!!!  ;)

As for me - - nothing too exciting!! :)  Still 2nd counselor in Primary, still busy as ever with the kids, still addicted to Pinterest!!!  ;)  It's an awesome site to share & collect ideas, recipes, tips, crafts, etc!!!  (If you've never tried it out - - you HAVE to!!!  But beware - it's addicting!!) :) 

The most exciting news for our family - - we're going to California next week - - soooo excited!! :)

No comments: