Thursday, October 20, 2011

California - Part 3!!

Our last big stop in California, was DISNEYLAND!!  :)  I have to say that the person most excited about this trip was Olivia!!  :)  (Everyone else was excited too, but especially her!!)  She LOVES Minnie!!  :)

This trip, we decided to do one day at Disneyland, and one at Knott's Berry Farm!  (Like I said in the 1st post - - next time we will just do 2 at Disneyland!!)  ;)  First of all, when we walked in, we saw the upsetting news. . .  Pirates of the Caribbean was CLOSED!!  In all my years of going, it has NEVER been closed!!  :(  We were quite bummed!!  (I told Shayne - "Oh well, now we have an excuse to come back again soon!!  ;)  We went on most rides, but there were still a bunch that we didn't make it too (and some of the fun shops)!!  :(  The weather was great, the lines weren't too long, and it was so fun to see all of the Halloween decor - so definitely can't complain over all!!

The entrance & the Haunted Mansion!!
















While waiting to use their Fast Pass for Splash Mountain, Shayne & the kids went with us on the Winnie The Pooh ride! :)  Of course, Olivia loved it!   Shayne, Madelyn & Hunter went on Splash Mountain - Noah decided he didn't want to go, so we shopped around!





Olivia was excited to see Pooh!  Don't ya just love her cheesy smile!!??  ;)








Goats & Jessie!! 

 Olivia is probably the only 2-year-old that was more excited to see Michael Jackson at Disneyland, than the princesses!!!  ;)  We watched Captain EO & all the kids loved it!!  Unfortunately, by the time we saw it, Olivia was exhausted & she fell asleep 1/2 way through!!  :(

 Minnie's house!!  I was so excited - we went to Toon Town & walked towards Minnie's house.  I look over & there she is. . . Minnie!!!  I grab Olivia & rush over there!!  Well, the guy with her tells us, "Sorry, she has to leave!"  WHAT???  The one person (besides "Tangled" - aka. Rapunzel), that Olivia wanted to see!!!  Well, fortunately, Olivia wasn't bothered by this nearly as much as I was!!  ;)












Of course, we always have to stop by the Disney Fire Station!!  ;)

 The hand towel was perfect for her to have her hair like Mommy's!!  ;)

No comments: