California - here we come!! :)
We first went to Knott's Berry Farm - this was mine & the kid's first time!! (Shayne had been there before, but it was about 15 years ago!!) We had a fun time, but let's just say - - we wish that we would have just gone to Disneyland another day!! :/ The kids got to "trick-or-treat" there & they thought that was fun! There were about 5 stations set up & they had to follow the map to find them!! Madelyn & Shayne went on "Ghostrider" - a fast roller coaster - and even Shayne said he wouldn't go on it again!! (I guess it "rattled his brain"!! ;) We were a little bummed, because the only character we saw was Schroder! Didn't see Charley Brown or Snoopy!! :( We had fun, but that will probably be our one & only visit to Knott's!! :/
Hunter, Olivia & I shopped around while the other 3 went on the rides we couldn't! (Hunter didn't really mind, being that he doesn't enjoy the "free-fall" feeling like his mother!! ;)
Loved this backdrop - - didn't think about taking a picture in front of a window!! :/ Maybe I can figure out how to erase Shayne & I from the reflection!!
In line for the Log Ride - it was fun, got a little wet & was a little faster than Olivia had planned for!! ;) She didn't want to go again!
Trick or treating!!
Schroder!!
Gotta have fire-related backdrops at every park!!! ;)
** P.S. on Knott's website, we found this "great deal" - you get an admission ticket & lunch at Joe's Backyard Grill for $3 LESS than just admission!! Wellllllll. . . . DON'T do it!!! The food was not very good!! :( It was a buffet set up in like a banquet room - not even a restaurant!! Live & learn, I guess!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment