Friday, February 5, 2010

Finally!

Don't know why it's taken her so long, (hehe, just kidding!) but Tasha FINALLY posted some pictures, so I figured it's fair game! :) I only have a few, but they do show his little cuteness!! :) Don't have any more recent pictures, but he has only gotten cuter!! :)

Everyone just loves him . . . except for Miss. Olivia!! She either won't look at him, or cries when someone holds him instead of her!! :) I'm sure in time they'll be good buddies, but she's currently a tiny bit jealous!! :) (Probably has something to do with him having more hair!!) :)

1 comment:

hansen family said...

So Funny!!!! I do love the way Olivia looks the other way when we show her Cruz =) She must think If she looks away or ignores him he might go away, hahahah =) I'm sure pretty soon she'll be all over him! BTW, those pictures are really cute.