Madelyn & Noah had to make Valentine's boxes for their classes, so of course, Hunter made one too! They had a lot of fun decorating them! I kinda had to restrain myself from helping & let them be creative all on their own! :) They had fun at their class parties & I was lucky enough to get to go to both!! (THANKS, MOM for babysitting!!!) :) Noah's party was full of sugar - rootbeer floats, mini cupcakes, cards with candy, and even more candy!!! (Oh yeah - his teacher had strep & couldn't be there! That poor substitute!!!) :) Madelyn's party, however, was a "heart-healthy" party, being that they are studying the body & her teacher was running in a race @ Tempe Town Lake this past weekend!! They had fruit smoothies, cheese & crackers, fruit, pretzels & ONE cupcake! They played multiplication bingo & had a great time!!
On Valentine's Day, we went to church & were all "matchy-matchy" with our black, white & red, so I had to take a few pictures! For some reason, Hunter didn't want to take pictures & started crying after the first one - so his goofy little expression is the only one I got! :( Madelyn took a picture of Shayne & I (hence the lighting & chopped off head), but I don't have too many of us, so it will do!! :)
The kids thought their Valentine's gobblets were so cool! They drank pop & enjoyed some nachos for lunch - by their request!! :)
1 comment:
wow lots going on lateley :) Poor Olivia. And then you, YIKES what a "tasteful" diet you are on now lol. You guys look good in your "matchy matchy" outfits :). Looks like Madelyn and Noah had a good Valentine's party. Hope to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment