Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sick - Yet Again!! :(

OK - so I thought we were doing better, but our Ladybug got sick AGAIN!! :( On Feb. 4th, (Happy Birthday to Papa!), we took her to the ER, (her second visit), this time for RSV!!! The poor thing! She had a fever of 103 & was really working to breathe! There were a ton of people in the waiting room, however, since she was so bad off, they put us at the top of the list & we only had to wait about 5 minutes to be seen!! Unfortunately, there's really nothing they can do for RSV, except breathing treatments (which we had already been doing at home), and Tylenol/Motrin!! So, luckily we got to come home & didn't have to be stuck in the hospital!! (Could have had something to do with the fact that there were at least 20 other babies there for the same reason!!!) We're fortunate to have a Firefighter/Paramedic for a Daddy, because he brought home some oxygen & a monitor so we could help her out!! :)

Strange coincidence - I don't know, but EVERY time she has been sick, she has gotten new teeth! Looking back on her calendar, she cut 2 teeth just before or just after each illness! (Now has 10 teeth!!!) Oh - and and after we went in for a check up to make sure the RSV was getting better, we found out that she got a secondary infection - - and had an ear infection!!! Geez kid!! :( She is 11 months & hasn't slept through the night once!! She's doing much better now, but I am soooo ready for her to be healthy, so she can stop nursing & sleep all night in her OWN bed!! I love her to pieces, and secretly love snuggling up to her, but I'd really love to have a good night's sleep!!! :)

Love these pictures! We set her in the grass - (for the first time, I believe!!) - and she wasn't too sure about it! she didn't want to touch it, or even put her foot down!! She fell backwards & just laid there like a turtle stuck on his back!! :)

1 comment:

hansen family said...

How dang CUTE!! I love those pictures and I love her little toes in the one =)