Just wanted to say a quick congratulations to Tasha & Cory, on their new baby!!
Cruz Ledger Hansen FINALLY arrived on Jan. 23, weighing a whopping 6lbs. 12 oz., and 19 in. long!! He is super cute & has lots of dark hair!! (Almost more than Olivia!! :) Tasha had kinda a rough delivery, ending up with a c-section, but her & baby Cruz are now home & doing well!! I want to post some pictures, but I thought I'd let her have the honor of doing that first! :) However, if she takes longer than a week, I'm doing it anyway!! :)
7 comments:
Yeah, I'm glad he's finally here! I assume I won't see her at Target any time soon.... but you never know! :) I can't wait to see pics!
Oh GEEZ!!!! If we wait for Tasha to post pics we are NEVER gonna see them. Or will be when he starts kindergarten.
I Can't wait.!!!
ditto on Roxxi - Tiffany don't wait for her! :) Just say Grandma Syd made you do it!
Post them!!! :) I saw some pics on Nancy's phone the other day...adorable!
I agree with everyone!! Post some pix:) Your mom sent me some pictures of your kids in the turquoise and white. SOOOOO cute and Madelyn looks identical to myself at that age. It's a little spooky:)
Yeah Congrats!!!
I saw him in person yesterday and even got to hold him. He is SOOO CUTE! He is so cute and little with all of that cute hair. Just post the pics...she's too tired and you know she's a little behind on her blogging!! Thought of you when watching all of the reports of unseasonable COLD FLA weather!!
Post a Comment