Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Birthday, Hunter!!

Happy birthday to the cutest 4-year-old I know!!! I can't believe Hunter's 4!! :( He's growing up so fast - makes me sad!! :(

Here are the top FOUR things I love about Hunter:

1. As most of you know, the kid is as funny as they come!! :) He is always cracking us up!!
2. Hunter is so smart!! He can do so many things that most kids his age can't, and he understands so much! - - Some times a little too much!! :)
3. Hunter is my little helper! I can call him from upstairs & he comes running..... every time!! He helps me with just about everything that I ask of him!!
4. Last, but not least, Hunter is so loving!! He has always been so snuggly & loves to give kisses (especially to Olivia - always asking, "can I kiss Olivia?" - and then kisses her head!!)!!

We are so blessed to have Hunter in our family!! We love you, Hunter-Bunter!! :)


Shayne brought donuts home this morning & we sang to Hunter! (Shayne went turkey hunting so we had to do it first thing this morning!) You can't really tell in this picture, but he has ANOTHER black eye - this time on the left eye!! Gotta love brothers!! :)

2 comments:

hansen family said...

Happy Birthday Hunter Bunter!! 4 years old, how sad your growing up too fast! We love you so much and you always have us cracking up!!

Priceless Heritage said...

Happy Happy Birthday Hunter dear I love you so much all year. I miss you so very much! I hope we can sometime do lunch! LOVE, KENDEL :)