Thursday, October 1, 2009

Shayne's Official!

Yesterday we went to a little ceremony for Shayne & he was given his official Engineer badge!! (I got to pin it on him!!) We kept the kids home so they could go also (they had 1/2 day anyway) -got up at 5:45 to get there at 8:30 am, and it lasted about 10 minutes!!! :( Oh well, it's all about support!! He's officially an Engineer - a Jr. Officer!! :) We're so proud of him! Just love it when the kids say how thankful they are for "all of Daddy's hard work" in their prayers!! :) Love ya, Shayne!!

My mom came with us & the kids & I, (Shayne had to go back to work), went back to her house for a little bit & had some donuts! Thanks mom!




Noah - enjoying some reading on Grama's "Island"!!

2 comments:

hansen family said...

Congrats Fire Marshall Bill.. Oh I mean Shayne =) hahaha just kidding!! That's really cool, way to go!

Triumph and Roxxi said...

Congrats. What a handsome little family.