Well...... back to the dr. today!!! :( The past few days haven't been so great for Ms. Olivia! :( She's started breathing treatments again, (we had stopped for a few days), and starting to toss & turn at night! Also, kinda "working" to breathe at night & in the morning!! So, we went to the doctor this morning & of course.... she sounded great!! Don't ya just hate that??? Not that I want something to be wrong but I know something is & it just makes me look dumb!! Well - the dr. tells me she wants to do another chest x-ray & for her to see a Pulmonologist (sp?)!! So we go have the x-ray done about 12 & about 4, I get a call from the nurse & she tells me that she has PNEUMONIA!!!!!!! Great!! (Always trust your motherly instincts!!) :) I'm thinking that the original antibiotic just kept the pneumonia low-key, and after she finished taking it, then it started back up again! Why do they even prescribe Ammoxicillin?? Does it ever work? Next time, we're going straight for the strong stuff!! We got a new prescription & a refill for the breathing treatments - that plus a co-pay ='s a nice $40 day (that would be about $100 in co-pays for this past month - -geez!!!)!! Oh well, hopefully this time's the charm!! :)
Most people wouldn't even know she's sick - she's such a happy little thing!! See her new "choppers"?? They are cute, but sure hurt when she BIT ME the other day!!! :(
3 comments:
So sad!! That stinkd that she's still sick =( You totally would never know she's sick, she was totally perfect at Target. What a little trooper. Love the little chompers =)I just wanna squeeze her!!
That is what they did to Eternity forever. Go for the Omnicef. Kills it...
She is stinkin cute though.
oohhh hope she feels better!
Post a Comment