Seems like all I have time for these days is just adding pictures! (Sometimes that's more fun anyway!!) :) Well here are a few from the past week or so!!
Olivia's 7 month pictures! (I take the same picture each month, in a white onesie to show how much the kids change!! - The only thing I have remembered to do with EACH kid!!) :)

This is what happens when you have a borred older sister . . . she plays dress-up with you, then thinks it's hillarious to put you in the dress-up box!! (Just love her little wave!!) :)

Hunter has wanted to buy this for Olivia since before she was born, so finally we got one & she loves it!! You put fresh fruit/veggies inside the little mesh bag & it snaps shut. Then, the baby gets to chew on it & get the puree!! :) They've been out forever, but this is our first!!
Noah FINALLY lost his first tooth!! He lost it at school & was so excited to show me when I picked him up!! Madelyn & Noah have both made "toothfairy boxes", so they put their tooth inside & set it on their table next to their beds!! Noah was so excited to find a $5 bill in the morning! He practically had it spent before 7am!! :)
2 comments:
how cute with Olivia's little wave! Way to go Noah on losing your first tooth :-) Madelyn don't let Sarina see that retainer she might take it from you, ha ha...
Ok so Olivia is getting SO BIG! Seems like yesterday I was at your house taking pics. Excited to see you soon! Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment