Tonight we were looking through Madelyn's dress-up box, getting some Halloween ideas. Well, Noah & Hunter, being the boys that they are, decided to dress up! Here they are in their goofy get-ups!! :) (Hunter put the bird on his shoulder, saying he was a pirate! Never seen a pirate with "Dorothy shoes"!!) :)
Isn't this lovely??? This is one of the books Noah checked out at the library!!! So far, he has checked out Crickets, Beetles, Spiders, Ladybugs (not so bad), and now Cockroaches - - what is the deal????
3 comments:
ok that is just wrong! I will have to show you some pictures of the cockroaches we found on the front porch that were "mating". Was going to blog about it but, just made me SICK!
Oh my gosh, I am literally a little disgusted. I hate seeing pics of cock roaches. GROSS. At least your kids look adorable.
Those pictures are too funny!! My Hunter who is 18 months hates bugs! We showed him this plastic fake cockroach, and dropped it in front of him, and he started shreiking and walking backwards with a grossed out look on his face!
Oh, btw, I scanned the Target pics and then played with them!
Post a Comment