We had a pretty nice, long weekend! However.... there were a few bumps along the road - literally!! The kids were all playing & Madelyn was swinging Noah around. Well, Hunter got in the way & got smacked in the eye with Noah's head!! :( Under his eye, it immediately puffed up & bruised! Now he's got a black eye, thanks to Noah's hard head!! (Ok - so the pictures don't make it look that bad, but it does look worse in person!!) :(

Noah had to make a family crest for school & it turned out pretty cute!! We had to come up with family colors, a family symbol, a family moto, and a family tradition. This is what we came up with:

Colors: red, blue & black - Symbol: M6 (6 Martinezs) - Moto: "You get what you get & you don't throw a fit!" (Something we say often!!) - Tradition: Weekly movie night - we love watching movies! :)
Olivia spent most of the weekend miserable! :( She was fussy, only taking little cat-naps, diarreah, crying sometimes when nursing - basically not much fun!! I was sure she had an ear infection, however, after a check-up today... she's "just fine"!! Not that I wanted her to have an infection, but sometimes it's easier to treat! I've been giving her Tylenol because I know she feels crappy, but that's about all I can do! :( She's getting better so hopefully the "bug" is gone!!
Not much news for Madelyn! She's loving school - trying to decide what to be for Halloween - planning her birthday party for DECEMBER - writing her Christmas list (which includes many pricy items!!) - stressing about school work (she has always done this - she's definitely the 1st born!!) - and has really been playing great with her brothers!! :)
Over-all, we had a great weekend! Shayne worked some call-back (over-time), spent time with 2 sets of grandparents, met a few more people at church (Oh yeah - Hunter tried to tell his teacher - same substitute- that his name was Steve again, but he knew better this time!!), and got a little caught up on some sleep & a few projects!! :)
Noah had to make a family crest for school & it turned out pretty cute!! We had to come up with family colors, a family symbol, a family moto, and a family tradition. This is what we came up with:
Colors: red, blue & black - Symbol: M6 (6 Martinezs) - Moto: "You get what you get & you don't throw a fit!" (Something we say often!!) - Tradition: Weekly movie night - we love watching movies! :)
Olivia spent most of the weekend miserable! :( She was fussy, only taking little cat-naps, diarreah, crying sometimes when nursing - basically not much fun!! I was sure she had an ear infection, however, after a check-up today... she's "just fine"!! Not that I wanted her to have an infection, but sometimes it's easier to treat! I've been giving her Tylenol because I know she feels crappy, but that's about all I can do! :( She's getting better so hopefully the "bug" is gone!!
Not much news for Madelyn! She's loving school - trying to decide what to be for Halloween - planning her birthday party for DECEMBER - writing her Christmas list (which includes many pricy items!!) - stressing about school work (she has always done this - she's definitely the 1st born!!) - and has really been playing great with her brothers!! :)
Over-all, we had a great weekend! Shayne worked some call-back (over-time), spent time with 2 sets of grandparents, met a few more people at church (Oh yeah - Hunter tried to tell his teacher - same substitute- that his name was Steve again, but he knew better this time!!), and got a little caught up on some sleep & a few projects!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment