Saturday, September 12, 2009

Poor Baby :(

Well, I wish I could say that Olivia was feeling better, but actually she's feeling worse!! :( Her fussiness & fevers have gotten worse this week, so we went back to the doctor today! (Love that the dr. has an after-hours office & is open evenings & weekends!!) So, after the dr. today, we learned that Olivia is, in fact, teething, and has Bronchiolitis!!! :( She's starting breathing treatments today & the dr. said that her cough might be around for 2 weeks!! Poor little ladybug! :( However, even though she's feeling crappy, she managed to wave "hi" to Grama for the first time today!!!!! :)

3 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

Your family is darling! Its nice to see someone almost local to me visiting my blog- thanks!
-Steph

xraymomma said...

poor Olivia and poor mommy! Teething with bronchiolitis brings back Gavin memories, ick.
You will definitely need a night when she is better. So I wanna go this Friday...probably won't but thought of it since I need to get Logans invites out.
Yes, with work and hunting I havent seen jason for 2 weeks yesterday! he comes home tomorrow but honestly between you and me, except for a few minor moments I have quite thoroughly enjoyed myself :)

hansen family said...

Poor little Petunia =( That just stinks!! Whe really hope she gets better soon =)