Big news for Noah!!!! He FINALLY has a loose tooth!!! :) Even though he's only 6, he feels like everyone he knows is loosing teeth except him!! (Even Chloe has already lost 2!!) The other night, we were eating dinner & he said his tooth hurt. So, I checked it out & was so excited for him..... cuz it was loose!! :) Hopefully his tooth won't fall out before the toothfairy's next payday!! hehe!! :)
1 comment:
woo woo. its fun to loose your first tooth:) It's some sort of passage to being "old". I was the same way, I didnt loose my first tooth for a while so I had my babysitter sit there for about 3 hours a wiggle it until it fell out. ha ha. My dad was sad he wasnt the one to pull it out. ( Dont worry, he pulled almost all the rest out:))
Post a Comment