Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Blessing

We blessed Olivia this past Sunday & had both of our families over for lunch afterwards. We kind of planned it last minute, being that it we've had such a crazy busy month, and we realized that it was the last Sunday Shayne would be off for 3 more weeks!! Shayne did a great job & gave her such a nice blessing! :)

3 comments:

hernandezfam said...

she is such a cutie... I can see you are having so much fun with another little girl after having the two boys :-)Thanks for including us we had a good time.

hansen family said...

she's so dang cute! Shayne did a great job and, we had a great time.

Matt and Katelyn said...

SOOOOOOO DANG CUTE, is right. I wish I could have see you guys when I was in Arizona!! I love and miss you mucho. Tell your kids hi. Hope to see you before Thanksgiving!