Sunday, May 17, 2009
News
Man, I have been so busy lately that I just haven't had the time to blog!! :( Our big news is that we are MOVING!!! Hooray!! Well, actually it's not as exciting as it should be!! We're selling our house & renting! :( As bad as that sounds, it's just what will be best for our family! Everything has totally fallen into place & seems to be meant to be! We have already signed a contract to sell our home & are just waiting for the final ok from the bank!! We wanted to get this all situated before the kids started school again, so that they will have time to adjust to the new house before we switch schools too!! We have been looking (day & night) for a house that meets all of our criteria & finally found one last week!! PHEW!! The house is in Augusta Ranch, in Mesa, but Gilbert schools - woo hoo!! :) It's a nice house, but not our dream home by any means!! Hopefully we will only be there a year or 2 & then buy a home - this time NOT 1000 miles from civilization!!! :) Now the fun begins - cleaning & packing!!! Needless to say, once again, we won't be having too much free time for a while!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Exciting!! I'm so happy for you guys- I know that you've been talking about moving & now it's happening. I'm sure it will be so nice to be closer to your mom now too. :)
Oh I am so sad!! I will miss having you guys nearby, even if we only see you every once in a while. I was so hoping you would teach preschool next year, too ;) Kris Nelson was asking me about you teaching this year and I told her about you having your baby... but I had no idea you were moving too! :o( I know Augusta Ranch is a great area. I think Katie Archer still lives over there, too! Good luck, Tiffany, we will miss you!
ps- sorry I almost ran you over yesterday ;)
So Exciting where exactly is your new home. Now we are going to have to do play dates. Yippee..
Post a Comment